Jonathan Ekehov from Eko Finance and Home Loans writes
There are lots of good reasons why more than half of Australians now use a broker to secure a home loan. Here are my top 5.
1. Probably the most important one that is we work for you, not the banks. We work with multiple lenders, not just one – keeping competition alive.
2. We use our knowledge of the market to better negotiate with the lenders. We may negotiate a better outcome for you.
3. We get a range of options before we work out which one is right for you, not what’s right for the lenders. We provide real choice, looking to find you the right deal.
4. We streamline the process. We help at a time and place that suits you, doing the legwork for you. Our aim is to save you time and stress, and get things moving as quickly as possible.
5. Best of all, because this is what we specialise in, we get the process moving quickly. We use our relationships with lenders to secure your finance as fast as possible.
In short, a broker is there to look out for your interests, while lenders are there to look after their own. we have many free guides on our website.
https://ekofinance.smartonline.com.au/ or feel free to call me on 0422 033 594 or email email@example.com