Taking care of your growing family
What Matters Now?
Your family isn't so fresh and new anymore. You're starting to mature a little, and so are your finances. This opens up some new goals and opportunities.
Income Protection Insurance
The biggest asset you have right now is your ability to earn income... so make sure it's not at risk!
Income protection cover can provide up to 80% of your regular income as a monthly payment, if you're unable to work due to illness, accident or injury.
- Covers you if you can't work
- Get 80% of your income each month
- It's usually a tax deduction
Want to learn more?
One of the worst things that can happen is the loss or permanent disability of a loved one. The next worse thing is realising that you're about to lose everything.
Life Insurance can help protect your family in the event of that worst thing happening, actually happening.
- Get a payout in the case of death
- Can cover you for permanent disability
- And potentially (if you are covered) you can get paid even on getting diagnosed with a terminal illness
Want to check what your life insurance policy covers you for?
Anyone can start investing, but identifying a strategy that will work for you is a whole different ballgame.
At Leading Advice you can get help to identify which investment strategies are available for your circumstances, as well as finding which investments can help achieve your objectives.
- Get a strategy that fits YOU
- Identify some suitable investments for your profile
- Get professional guidance to assess your options
Want to review your investment strategy?
Retirement isn't just a one-off event. It's every day of your post working life which could be 20 years plus, so your finances need to be well prepared.
Superannuation is a great (tax friendly!) way to fund your retirement, but choosing the wrong super fund can end up being hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost earnings.
- Find which super funds are suitable for you
- Put a plan in place early for an easier retirement
- Get yourself on the right foot!
Not sure about your Superannuation?