Taking care of your young family
What Matters Now?
Things are different now. It isn't just you - you have a young family to think about. This changes your objectives and adds some new ideas to think about.
Income Protection Insurance
The biggest asset you have right now is your ability to earn income... so make sure it's not at risk!
Income protection cover can provide up to 80% of your regular income as a monthly payment, if you're unable to work due to illness, accident or injury.
- Covers you if you can't work
- Get 80% of your income each month
- It's usually a tax deduction
Want to learn more?
One of the worst things that can happen is the loss or permanent disability of a loved one. The next worse thing is realising that you're about to lose everything.
Life Insurance can help protect your family in the event of that worst thing happening, actually happening.
- Get a payout in the case of death
- Can cover you for permanent disability
- And potentially (if you're covered) you can get paid even on getting diagnosed with a terminal illness
Want to check what your life insurance policy covers you for?